POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Clothsim question! : Re: Clothsim question! Server Time
2 Jun 2024 02:51:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Clothsim question!
From: Andy Cocker
Date: 19 Mar 2001 13:19:39
Message: <3ab64dbb@news.povray.org>
"Bugs74" <Bug### [at] wanadoonl> wrote in message
> When I use clothsim and MegaPov 0.7 to make an animation I get the '*.inc
> changed outside Povray'-error. I'm very curious how you cool Povvers solve
> this problem. Do you use Povray for DOS instead?

Well, I don't know if I'd call myself a 'cool povver' , but I'll try and
help. :-)

It sounds like you have the *.inc file loaded into the editor. You can
disable Editor>Auto Reload, which should stop the messages, but I personally
don't animate with Cloth Sim in a way that I ever have to load the *.inc
file into the editor.

I posted an example scene and anim the other day.. look for Cloth Simulator
Example Files in povray.binaries.scene-files and the associated anim in
povray.binaries.animation.

If I can be of further help, please don't hesitate to ask.
--
Andy Cocker

listen to my music at:
www.mp3.com/lunarland

'I spilled spot remover on my dog. He's gone now. '
'I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time."
So I ordered french toast during the Renaissance. '

 - Steven Wright.